Friday, 1 March 2013

February Favourites!


Hi everyone. Happy 1st of March! Today is a favourites post from me and actually, I haven't done a favourites post in a while now. I don't know why, the months just seem to fly by and before I know it it's too late to do one! I've actually been using some of these products since before or around Christmas now but I'm still loving them now so of course they had to make it into a favourites post.


Real Techniques Brushes - These two brushes are from the Real Techniques starter set (review here) and although I love all the brushes in that set, I'm really enjoying these two most. The accent brush is really great for smudging eye liner or even eye shadow, and the deluxe crease brush is just amazing for blending out eye shadow. I now feel like I'm not sure how I ever managed without these two brushes in my life!

Embryolisse Facial Moisturiser -  Just before Christmas after hearing that a lot of make up artists use this on models I instantly then decided I needed this, I mean if a model puts it on their face and it's good enough for them it's good enough for me right? Well I absolutely love it. I use this morning and night and have completely thrown out or given away all other moisturisers I own. If you'd like a full review on this then do let me know.

L'Oreal Renewal Lash Serum - I'm not usually one for falling for these kind of products that make your lashes dramatically change over night but after a friend gave me this last month I thought it would of been rude to not of at least tried. I was really shocked to be honest and I've actually really enjoyed using it. I've also found myself continuing to use it regulary. I have to admit, my lashes don't seem longer but they definitely seem healthier and fuller.

MAC All That Glitters Eye shadow -  This eye shadow has really quickly become an all time favourite of mine. Mainly because it's so versitle. You can wear it for any occasion, you can wear it lightly or build it up and it looks gorgeous worn with lots of other shades. I practically wear this eye shadow every day now. I did a full review of the quad I have this eye shadow in here.

 Lush Popcorn Lip Scrub - I think I must of mentioned these lip scrubs a thousand times but honestly, if you haven't already tried one definitely give them a go. I can't live without mine now. I apply mine every morning and every evening before I go to bed followed by a lip balm and I can honestly say I have no more dry lips!

Batiste Dry Shampoo XXL Volume - Being a huge fan of dry shampoo I couldn't believe I hadn't tried out the XXL Volume one before. I'm actually in love with this dry shampoo and finding myself wanting to use it even if I don't technically need to.  I absolutely love how much volume this can give after spraying it all through my hair, I definitely wasn't expecting it to be so good as I'm usually really disappointed by products that claim to give volume.

L'occitane Hand Cream - These hand creams have been my savoir this winter. This is actually my third little tube of the stuff, and these are the perfect hand bag size so I carry them everywhere with me. Instantly they make my hands feel so much softer and smoother - love it!

Balm Balm Lip Balm - Although this says it is a multipurpose balm I stick to just using it on my lips. I actually think I got this in the Latest In Beauty advent calender and I only tried it out one day by chance when I was  trying to find a lip balm and this one just happened to be on the top. After using this for a couple of days I really noticed in a difference in my lips and found this lasted a really long time on my lips as well leaving them feeling hydrated for a really long time. Since then I've used this every day and absolutely love it.

Let me know if you love any of these products too, or if you've done a favourites post I'd love to see.

Thank you for reading

Feel free to take a nose at my Twitter - @lauraxamyx or Instagram lauraxamy :)

6 comments :

  1. I like the look of the lash serum! I've never tried anything like that xx

    http://lucycole.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the lip scrubs but I never want to fork out about £5 for one! haha xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. The Real Techniques brushes are my favourites too, I can't live without them!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've been loving Popcorn too! I also use it every morning and night, and after about 3 months of use I'm almost done my jar. I just picked up Sweet Lips and it smells amazing!

    AddictedtoOPI

    ReplyDelete
  5. All that glitters is so pretty and I really like the real technique brushes!
    http://hollieappleby.blogspot.co.uk/
    x

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate every single comment that is left and always do my best to reply. If you do have any questions though feel free to tweet me at @lauraxamyx