Wednesday, 15 January 2014

Lush Sale Haul


Finally my Lush sale order arrived last week!
I know it's a bit late now as Christmas has been and gone and a lot of these items aren't available anymore but I just wanted to share them with you anyway!
One of the first things I do every Boxing day morning is go online and check out the Lush sale. They always have lots of their seasonal items reduced to half price so it really is too good to miss out on. This year I did have a bit of a splurge but I'm always dying to try out the Christmas items but always try and hold out for the sale so I can buy twice as many! This year I did cave and buy a few items before the sale, but here is what I picked up in the sale..

Candy Mountain Bubble Bar
The Christmas Penguin Bubble Bar (How cute is he?!) 
Snowman Bath Bomb
Shoot For The Stars Bath Bomb
Golden Wonder Bath Bomb
Bombardino Bath Bomb
Cinders Bath Bomb
Christmas Eve Big Night Bubble Bar
Christmas Angel Bath Bomb
Pumkin Bath Bomb

I'm not very good at describing scents but as always with Lush products these all smell absolutely amazing, some are really sweet and smell like cakes and others smell a little more spicy but I love them all.
Unfortunately all of these are limited edition and only available around Christmas but I've already been eyeing up all the valentines day products.

Did you try out any of the Lush Christmas items?


keep up to date with my blog by following via bloglovin'

3 comments :

  1. Great haul! I love Lush so much. Shoot for the Stars is amazing!

    Claudia xx | Beauty and the Chic

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow! you've picked up all the lovely ones, looking forward to the reviews if you happen to review it individually :) <3 LUSH! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've tried Shooting For the Stars, Cinders, Golden Wonder and Snowman bath bombs.
    They are really nice.

    Kah-Feh Yen | YSL Rouge Volupté Lipstick Giveaway

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate every single comment that is left and always do my best to reply. If you do have any questions though feel free to tweet me at @lauraxamyx