Wednesday, 22 January 2014

Pugs & Kisses..

 
 



I wasn't originally planning on doing a blog post on this as I know this won't be to everyone's taste but I just have to share..
I found this jumper completely by mistake, I love animals, especially dogs and especially pugs. I'd been looking for a pug jumper or top for a long time but they were all really expensive, I decided to just google 'Pugs & Kisses jumper' and the Mama San website was the top result and before I knew it I'd put the jumper into the basket and clicked checkout - oops..
When the package arrived I loved how it was packaged, I loved it so much I just had to grab my camera immediately and take photos. I'm a sucker for anything that's packaged nicely! As you can see it was nicely wrapped in pink tissue paper with a cute little tag with my name on, when I opened the tissue paper lots of little sequin hearts fell out - how cute?!
I'm totally in love with the jumper, as I said, I love pugs and I think the print on the jumper is super cute. I ordered size 10-12 because they didn't have a smaller size available so mine's a tiny bit big for me and a bit bigger than I'd of liked, but it just makes it even comfier.
 I'm so tempted to order a t-shirt as well or is that too much haha?


Keep up to date with my blog by following via bloglovin'

6 comments:

  1. That is just the cutest jumper. I want a Labrador version!
    Hayley
    Water Painted Dreams xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ahh that would be cute haha! I have a westie so I'd quite like a westie version lol..

      Delete
  2. Ahhh this jumper is SO cute! :)

    floraldanielle.blogspot.co.uk
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is the cutest jumper ever, and I'm a cat lover not a dog lover! x

    Leanne - A Slice of My Life

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate every single comment that is left and always do my best to reply. If you do have any questions though feel free to tweet me at @lauraxamyx