Friday, 16 May 2014

Smashbox Full Exposure Palette

Smashbox Full Exposure Palette - £36.00 - Available from Boots

A while ago I was having a browse around Boots, as you do (well as I do way too often) when I spotted this little beauty of a palette. This is the Smashbox Full Exposure palette and isn't it beautiful?
I think I'm a little behind on this one because I have a feeling this palette has been around a while, however I've actually never paid much attention to Smashbox up until now, but better late than never, right?
 I still thought I'd share this with you all, it's too pretty not to and I think this could be my new favourite palette!
When it comes to eye shadows I love a good nude palette, the Naked palettes are like my babies, I love them and could not live without them which is why I was drawn to this palette because it has a great range of nude eye shadows. As you can see it has a lovely selection of shimmery shades that are all soft, easy to blend and not at all gritty, the coppery one is gorgeous and the champagne one makes a beautiful highlight shade, however my favourite thing about this palette is the fact that it also has a great selection of matte eye shadows. I feel like a lot of palettes, including my beloved Naked palettes could be much better if they included a couple more matte shades. The Full Exposure palette has seven matte shades and they're all gorgeous, all of them are creamy, really easy to blend and amazingly pigmented.
Not only are the eye shadows themselves amazing but I have to admit I love the brush that comes with this palette too, I'm never usually a fan of the brushes that you get with products but this one is actually really good and one I'll actually use. The packaging is also really nice and sleek and comes with a really handy, decent sized mirror inside.
I can't believe I'd never tried any Smashbox products before, after being so impressed with this palette I'll definitely be checking out more of their products now. If you have any recommendations for Smashbox products then let me know!


Keep up to date with my blog by following via bloglovin'

6 comments :

  1. That is one dreamy palette! I defo think this is one I need to try. It's lush!

    xxx | daisydaisyxxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. This palette has the most perfect shades! I would wear every single one :)
    emmerliejay x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This looks beautiful! I'm off to google some swatches, although maybe I shouldn't...

    mezmadeup.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ahh that palette is made for me!

    Sophie x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I freaking love this palette Estee Lauder sent it and i didnt even know it was coming and when i tried it i was blown away by the pigment of the matte shades

    www.beautyandtheboy.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ahh this is amazing! Need this in my life asap. My UD palettes are going to be pissed!!! =P

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate every single comment that is left and always do my best to reply. If you do have any questions though feel free to tweet me at @lauraxamyx